Digital Millennium Copyright Act(DMCA) – liveradios.net is determined to maintaining and observing the official proper rights of copyright owners.
liveradios.net is an online radio streaming directory website that is obtainable through internet and do not host any streaming content on liveradios.net all inserted streaming links are freely obtainable on net , which usually we have handled and shown all of them in a well organized system at a single area. Right here we provide you various online radio and music radio stations publicly with different manners. We do not transmit web streaming content material and copyright details, other than station info and along with their particular official web-site links.
liveradios.net is not the owner of the any online radio station or media web streaming and the copyright or ownership of any online radio station maintains with the broadcaster. Visitor must come to an agreement with the terms and condition of the online radio station owners. If perhaps you are the content owner of any specific online radio station and will need to remove from this website, please contact us via email or Contact US page. mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit liveradios.net to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided liveradios.net is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.